- Police Department
- Public Reports
MONTHLY CRIME REPORTS
- Check out monthly Crime Report slides that highlight calls for service, arrests, traffic stops, crash reports, violent crimes, property crimes and community events. Click here to review these slides.
OFFICIAL CRIME REPORTS SUBMITTED TO TEXAS DPS & FBI
- The White Settlement Police Department participates in the National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS) and voluntarily submits monthly crime statistics to the Texas Department of Public Safety and Federal Bureau of Investigation. The state currently converts the NIBRS crime data to the Uniform Crime Report (UCR) summary report that breaks crimes into two categories, including violent crime and property crime. Access the NIBRS and UCR reports here.
ANNUAL POLICE DEPARTMENT REPORTS
- The department produces an annual report to serve as a catalog of events and highlights from the previous calendar year. Typically, this Annual Report is presented to the White Settlement City Council in the spring of the following year. Visitors can access Annual Reports here..
PURSUIT STATISTICAL SUMMARY REPORTS
- As part of the Texas Police Chiefs Association accreditation program, the department reviews and produces an annual statistical summary report to analyze all vehicular pursuits that occurred during the previous calendar year. This report is used to make decisions concerning pursuit incidents, review tactics and technology, and make recommendations on reducing risks to officers and the public. Current pursuit statistical summary reports can be obtained here.
RACIAL PROFILING REPORTS
- Each law enforcement agency that routinely performs traffic or motor vehicle stops must file an online report to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement and their local governing body before March 1st of each calendar year. Agency public contact information, numbers of stops made, and a comparative analysis containing a statistical analysis of motor vehicle stops compared to the gender and ethnic population of the agency's reporting area are accessible here.
- The department published a multi-year 2023-2025 Strategic Plan to assist in guiding activities and initiatives to build a stronger and safer community. You can read the Strategic Plan here.