Temperature Check and Face Mask
· In order to protect city employees and residents, we are checking temperatures before anyone enters this facility.
· Automated temperature scanning kiosks are in place to check your temperature. Anyone with a temperature above 99.6 will be asked to leave.
· Anyone who refuses to have their temperature taken will not be allowed to enter.
· Anyone entering this facility will be required to wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth.
City Services available online or by phone
We are encouraging everyone to conduct business online or by phone whenever possible. Please visit www.wstx.us for a complete list of city services and department contact information.
NEW! The City of White Settlement official app
To stay connected 24/7, use the city’s official app. This can be used to report concerns, contact staff, or submit requests. Download the app from the Apple App store or Google Play by searching City of White Settlement.
Suspended City Services
In response to the current Covid-19 situation and related executive orders, certain city services are suspended until further notice. These services include:
· Public notary services.
· Community services including in-person library services, recreation center services, and senior center services.
· In-person meetings with staff members.
· In-person City Council and Board meetings. (The public may speak on agenda items in person during the meeting with recommended health protocol’s in place. City Council and board members will attend remotely).